Desertcart
Explore

from USA
to Croatia
in 5-8 days
At your doorstep by Jul 31  to Aug 03 with standard delivery

Description

  • NATURAL, ORGANIC, GENTLE, DAILY EXFOLIATION, with bright, clean, smooth skin texture and tone. Less abrasive than a Loofah or washcloth, with the added benefit of the soft lovely texture of the sponge stimulating blood circulation. SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE including babies, teens, women and men.
  • THOROUGHLY CLEANSE SKIN PORES, using significantly less facial cleanser. The sponge is designed to cleanse with water only, but you can choose to use a small amount of cleanser with it. Remove dead skin cells, reduce blackheads dirt & oil, and eliminate excess sebum.
  • HYDRATE SKIN AND RESTORE MORE NATURAL PH LEVELS OF YOUR SKIN. The Koru Konjac Sponge is naturally slightly alkaline when wet, promoting restoration of the natural pH levels of your skin and neutralizing acidic oils and impurities.
  • FREE FROM ADDED CHEMICALS, fragrance additives, or preservatives, making them ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Irritation is very rare even for those with sensitive and dry skin.
  • 100% ORGANIC, VEGAN, ECOFRIENDLY, AND BIODEGRADABLE. You can recycle your sponge by planting it in the ground to biodegrade naturally or putting it in your compost.
  • Imported from USA.
WHAT IS KONJAC? The Konjac Potato or Konnyaku is an unusual potato-like perennial root plant native to Asia. It can be found growing wild in tropical and subtropical environments at very high altitudes in certain areas of Asia. It has minimal environmental impact and is a highly sustainable plant. The root of the Konjac tree has been a beauty and food staple in Asia for 1,500 years. KORU KONJAC SPONGES are a 100% natural and organic fiber sponge naturally sourced from the Konnyaku plant. They consist of 97% water and the remaining 3% consisting of various positive minerals and antioxidant ingredients, including vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, & E), proteins, lipids, fatty acids and natural minerals such as copper, zinc, iron and magnesium. These ingredients help nourish and smooth skin naturally. KORU KONJAC SPONGES are safe for the environment, biodegradable and sustainable. They are slightly exfoliating and can be used with or without a cleanser or face wash. Konjac is a very useful tool for gentle, soap-free cleansing and mild exfoliation that helps to soften, brighten, and even out the skin tone. A Konjac sponge is also alkaline when wet, so it works well to restore the natural pH levels of your skin and neutralize acidic oils and impurities. A typical sponge feels dry when squeezed, but the Koru Konjac Sponge sponge does not. GENTLE ENOUGH for all skin types including sensitive skin. The Konjac Sponge has been used as a bath sponge for newborn babies for more than 100 years because of its soft texture. It is suitable for everyone from babies, to teens, to women and men. For NATURAL, ORGANIC, GENTLE, DAILY CLEANSING AND EXFOLIATION, Simply click the ADD TO CART button now.
Reviews

Koru Bath and Body 100% Organic and Vegan Natural Konjac Facial Sponge

Quantity
1

Disclaimer: The price shown above includes all applicable taxes and fees. The information provided above is for reference purposes only. Products may go out of stock and delivery estimates may change at any time. Desertcart does not validate any claims made in the product descriptions above. For additional information, please contact the manufacturer or desertcart customer service. While desertcart makes reasonable efforts to only show products available in your country, some items may be cancelled if they are prohibited for import in Croatia. For more details, please visit our Support Page.